Fractional ablation CO2 laser with the emission wavelength of 10600 nm is used primarily for regeneration of facial skin and body skin. Skin lifting, removal of scars and stretch marks are only few of the numerous , benefits of the device. The innovative technology of pixelated emission for simultaneous multi-point skin damage reduces patient discomfort and prevents the tissue from overheating, reducing the recovery downtime.
The light penetrates the skin and is absorbed by water. In this manner, microinjuries are generated within the dermis, stimulating the self-repair mechanisms.
- Skin resurfacing
- Skin lifting
- Stretch marks
- Removal of skin lesions
- Laser blepharoplasty
- Laser labioplasty
The effects are visible already after the first procedure and improve with every week, as formation of new collagen within the skin takes 3 to 6 months. Full treatment outcomes, including improved skin firmness, reduction of wrinkles, smoothed texture, correction of scars or improved skin color may be observed after about 6 months.
Number of procedures
A series of 3-4 procedures performed at 4-5 week intervals are recommended depending on the invasiveness of the previous procedure.
- No tanning for 4 weeks before the procedure
- No peels or acids for 4 weeks before the procedure
- 4 weeks before the procedure, patient should discontinue all retinol- and fruit acid-containing products.
- 3 weeks before the procedure, patient should discontinue all photosensitizing medications and herbal products
- Patient should abstain from alcohol on the day of procedure