- Significantly reduced skin firmness
- Deep acne scars
- Skin photoageing
- Deep wrinkles and lines
- Stretch marks
NanoFRAX treatment is delivered using a special device for micropuncturing the epidermis and dermis layers. The objective of the treatment is to create a network of microcanals using low-diameter needles for the release of growth factors and delivery of therapeutic agents.
The treatment stimulates the key types of cells present within the skin:
- Keratinocytes, by means of impact on the growth factor (GF)
- Fibroblasts, by means of impact on the fibroblast growth factor (FGF)
- Epidermal basal layer stem cells
NanoFRAX technology facilitates the development very accurate and precise microcanals for quick therapeutic effect and patient safety. NanoFRAX + Retinol [4%] provides the solution for the following skin defects:
- Skin ageing: wrinkles, lines, furrows, loss of firmness and elasticity
- Uneven epidermal texture, stretch marks and scars
- Endo- and exogenous discolorations
- Comedonal/papular acne with no inflammatory lesions
The procedure strongly regenerates and stimulates skin for increased firmness and elasticity. Retinol [4%] – pure form of vitamin A, is required for proper development and regulation of skin cell growth. Retinol is a multifunctional active substance recommended for the treatment of acne in younger patients as well as for the treatment of photoageing lesions in mature skin and inhibition of skin ageing processes. Retinol is one of the strongest anti-wrinkle and anti-ageing substances. It is excellent for elimination of stretch marks and acne scars.
- Moderate to extensive skin exfoliation starts on the second day after the procedure.
- Improvement of texture and color, significant brightening of discolorations, improved skin structure and reduced depth of acne scars
- Improvement of skin firmness and elasticity
- Reduced depth of acne scars
- A series of: 6 procedures every 14-30 days, twice a year