- Vaginal dryness
- Loss of labial firmness
- Urinary incontinence
- Unsatisfactory sexual life
- Continuous irritation of genitals
Menopause is accompanied by a significant drop in the hormone levels. As a result, facial appearance as well as the entire body, including genital parts, become affected. Menopause is associated by a marked drop in the quantity of estrogens, resulting in delicate vaginal walls becoming dry and flabby.
Another dysfunction consists in stress urinary incontinence. Due to the loosening of ligaments responsible for supporting the urethra, patients are unable to control urination. In addition, hormonal disorders may cause discolorations in the labial and anal region.
- MonaLisa Touch® vaginal revitalization
- MonaLisa Touch® laser vaginal dryness treatment
- MonaLisa Touch® laser stress urinary incontinence treatment
- Proteal platelet-rich plasma revitalization of private parts
- Neauvia Organic vaginal hyaluronic acid revitalization
Umów się na wizytę >