- Comedonal/papular acne on the face, décolleté, and back
- Areas affected by acne – enlarged openings of sebaceous glands, acne scars, post-inflammatory discolorations, closed comedones
- Increased sebum production (seborrhea)
- UV-damaged skin (photoageing)
- An alternative to retinoids
Jessner’s Peel is a well-known and established medical peel. It is a strongly keratolytic, seboregulatory, and anti-wrinkle treatment based on numerous active substances which contribute to its exfoliating effect. Resorcin combined with salicylic acid and lactic acid for enhanced exfoliative properties. In addition, formulation includes common lilac stem cells which inhibit the growth of Propionibacterium acnes bacteria and the activity of 5-alpha-reductase, thus eliminating the cause of acne lesions.
Epidermal changes following application of Jessner’s peel are similar to those observed after the use of retinoids. The effect of the peel is visible already during the procedure and consists in reduction in the size and protrusion of pimples, particularly those due to subcutaneous inflammation. The peel also has a skin frosting effect. The peel is dedicated to problem-prone skins with recurrent comedonal/papular acne and patients with the history of inflammatory acne and resultant skin scars, discolorations, and irregularities.
- Extensive to very extensive skin exfoliation starts on the second day after the procedure.
- Faster healing of papulae and pustulae
- Reduced number of comedones
- Reduced depth of acne scars
- Contraction of sebaceous gland openings
- Brighter skin and elimination of discolorations
A series of: 3 procedures every 21-30 days, twice a yearUmów się na wizytę >