- Wrinkles and loss of facial and neck skin firmness
- Loss of skin elasticity
- Skin imperfections
- Fatigued and dull skin
- Couperose, erythema- and telangiectasias-prone skin
Retinol C Infusion Peel is an exclusive therapeutic program based on the combination of the most active forms of vitamins A and C characterized by strong anti-ageing and firming properties. The procedure is recommended for skins with visible signs of ageing such as the loss of firmness, wrinkles, or uneven texture, as well as for mature, erythema- and telangiectasias-prone skin. The procedure involves administration of retinoids, namely pumpkin beta-carotene and pure retinol [4%] which strongly contribute to proliferation of new skin support proteins, i.e. collagen and elastin. In addition, retinoids regulate the function of sebaceous glands and improve epidermal texture and color. The procedure provides the skin with a strong dose of vitamin C which is required for the production of collagen and is delivered in its most biologically active form.
L-ascorbic acid [15%] has been stabilized and reinforced with ferulic acid [1%] – a strong antioxidant and DNA repair agent. In addition, the procedure provides the skin with the newest biomimetic peptide referred to as non-injectable wrinkle filler. Neodermyl® [1%] significantly impacts the synthesis of type III collagen which tends to disappear with age. The procedure is effective at several skin levels, and therefore leads to very noticeable outcomes.
- Skin exfoliation starts on the second day after the procedure and lasts for a maximum of 6 days
- Strong improvement of skin texture
- Improvement of skin firmness and elasticity
- Reduced wrinkle depth
- Better skin color and reduction of epidermal discolorations
- A series of: 6 procedures every 10-14 days, twice a year