- Active acne
- Mature skin photoageing
- Sun-caused discolorations
- Post-inflammatory discolorations
- Oily skin
- Dilated pores
- Oily, shiny skin
The Pumpkin Therapy procedure is dedicated to individuals who want to get rid of papulae, comedones, or enlarged skin pores. In mixed-type skin, the ingredients of the products normalize the function of sebaceous glands and restore the water balance for proper hydration comfort.
The procedure is based on the natural beneficial effects of pumpkin extract which contains:
- vitamins C, PP, and K, as well as group B vitamins (B1, B2, B6)
- vitamin A which regulates the function of sebaceous glands and reduces inflammation.
Other ingredients used to enrich the pumpkin therapy include organic acids (mandelic, salicylic, nordihydroguaiaretic) present at low concentrations for antibacterial and regulatory effects.
Bacterial proliferation is inhibited by probiotics while common lilac and orange stem cells contribute to the ideal hydration and brightening of the skin.
Pumpkin therapy may be combined with other procedures recommended by experienced cosmetologists. These may include microdermabrasionn, manual cleansing, or cavitation peeling.
- Regulation of sebaceous glands
- Reduction of purulent lesions and comedones
- Contraction of pores
- Reduction of seborrhea and formation of inflammatory lesions
- Strong brightening of skin for beautiful homogeneous, color
- A series of: 8 procedures every 14-21 days, twice a year