- poor skin nutrition and regeneration
- poor hydration
- improved circulation
- removal of excess sebum and decongestion of pores
- preparation for other procedures
- skin smoothing
Painless and thorough skin cleansing. Cavitation is a phenomenon occurring at the skin surface following application of ultrasound waves and liquid. As a result of pressure changes, air bubbles formed within the stratum corneum explode to eliminate dead cells from skin surface. Ultrasound vibrations provide micromassage which improves microcirculation and cell padding.
Cavitation is accompanied by acoustic effects – noises, crackles, and squeaks.
- smooth, non-irritated skin
- skin brightening
- proper hydration
- acute, purulent skin inflammation
- cardiovascular failure
- presence of metal elements (pacemaker) in the body
- damaged skin continuity
- 15-50 min